Visit product page →
- Adorn your coffee table, dress-up your buffet, or serve snacks to your guests.
You can’t go wrong with this timeless multitasker, so why not give it as a gift!
Tagua, the nut of the South American Ivory Palm is collected by local farmers and carefully sliced by our artisans. The pieces are inlaid into wood and finished with a high-gloss resin.
Dimensions & Weight
6.7'' x 6.7'' x 3.1''
- Tagua / Palm Ivory
- - Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid using soap, detergent, or other cleaning agents.
- We recommend a metal polishing cloth to keep German silver as good as new.
- Our products are beautifully delicate. The use of knives and other sharp materials can result in damage to the product.